The words I wrote are a broken chain holding me from the criminally insane but it's gone and there's no stopping - all my balloons are popping. ~ Children 18:3 "All My Balloons"
Who would have figured I'd be awake at 12:36AM and want to blog? I didn't think I would be, for sure. I suppose everyone does something they didn't expect once in a while. Regarding the the lyrics that began this post, I suddenly had a revelation at the end of Latin class waiting to go home when the aforementioned song came on my iPod. The revelation was this. Writing keeps me from being insane. I haven't really written much recently but the urge is still there. It lurks under the surface, waiting to be freed. I may be crazy....I'm not sure.
Moving on, I am quite excited to have the opportunity to visit the island of Tortuga this summer. First, it will be a nice albeit short vacation from life. Second, it will be leaving America! Woo! Third, it may give me some sort of incentive to write, or record my experiences as I go along. It should be great fun if I go.
Uh....I suppose that is all I have to say.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's awesome about vacation. It would be a great exercise in seeing new things and experiencing more to write about
ReplyDelete