Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sooooooo.....

Yeah, I haven't posted here in a while. So shoot me. I'm actually stoked about writing two concept albums....Weird....Both albums include Karl and T McMast but one contains Brit. Neither "band" has a name, except Karl, T McMast, and I have a tentative name for our project and about 1.5 rough tracks written up for our album. The concepts of either album are all secret like, so don't go asking! BEYA! I think I need to learn how to play an instrument to be of any use xD. Fuck. Oh well, I think I'll figure it out at some point or another....or just stick to writing. All we really have music wise is Karl and T McMast as guitarists for our project and them + Brit on violin for Brit's project. -shrug- Later, folks.

1 comment:

  1. isnt Brit doing her own thing with help on one song from Tyler? Or do i have it wrong?

    ReplyDelete