Saturday, March 20, 2010

Time Repeats Itself

Once again I see that we've fallen out of keeping up with posting on this, but the college work has picked up again, so I can see why.

The last day of my spring break starts in 20 minutes..baaahhhh! Really not looking forward to going back to class to two more exams. The school just drains me of all happiness and social interactions. At least I'll still have the weekends at home, and a long summer break is only about a month away. Hopefully motivation holds out.

1 comment:

  1. My motivation is slipping daily, even though I don't want it to. I get distracted by a lot of things for no reason. Work doesn't seem to have a point and I don't now where it will lead. Asking why doesn't help either. We'll make it through the final stretch and then summer will come. It can't come soon enough as far as I'm concerned. Once it's here though I know times will be amazing, there'll be plenty to do. Until then good luck, man!

    ReplyDelete