Times is the font of angst! Well now I feel silly because this post isn't starting out very angsty. Actually it's probably going to make me seem somewhat manic depressive. Okay. Well this seemed so infinitely important to me that I had to write it down for myself as I did at once feel like shit over something I knew was trivial and indeed still do somewhat but now it doesn't seem so important. Hmm.
So let's talk about juice! Man, what happened to those old juice boxes when they had when we were kids? Now all adults have are these stupid plastic water bottles filled with boring old water. Juice boxes are better. Growing up sucks. Which reminds me, back to the angst! (I know, just when you were enjoying my reminiscing about juice, hang in there)
So the reason I'm pissed/angsty/now suddenly indifferent because I'm coming to my senses is...actually I know what it is but I know that that's only part of my problem. There's a lot of things that I know are bothering me but I can't really explain, so it's a combination of them. I don't want to write about them though as there's enough bitching out there and I know it won't make me feel better because I'm not contributing anything to this. That's probably part of my problem, I'm not sure how I want to live my life or who I'm going to be. Actually that sums up everything pretty well. I have only a vague idea of what I want to do and I like it but I'm not sure if I'll be any good at it, I'm not sure where I want to live or who I'll be able to keep in touch with, or what decisions I make now will affect any of this and how. The worst part is I know that it's stupid and hypocritical to worry about it because I know that it will most likely work out in one way or another. Generally I'd be happy with any way it works out but after being let down and not seeing things go the way you want it's kind of shaken that attitude a bit. That and I'm damn lonely and I'm not sure if I even want a girlfriend or can even keep one let alone get one or even if I really need one. It's confusing but I've dealt with it, so I guess it doesn't matter, but I'm not sure because part of me thinks it does but that might all just be social pressure that I have to do this or I have to get that and really I just don't know where I am in society or whether I love it or hate it because at times I do and at times I don't but I don't know where I was going with this but it is a huge triumphant run on now so yeah.
Seems like enough angst for now.
So back to the juice....why was I talking about juice? Oh. Some kind of metaphor for childhood or something. Also my mom brought me a juice box home, which was really cool.
So yeah, that's basically it. For all who read this: thank you and sorry for wasting your time. For all who don't: actually I don't know what to say to you right now...hmm. Well I guess that doesn't matter since you're not reading this. Righto.
Cheers.
-edited for spelling concerns
Dude, I went through the same mental breakdown just a month ago and then a month before that. I never used to worry about it but it hits then it hits you and it sucks. We should talk about it sometime so were both not breaking down independently.
ReplyDeleteand yea, i was sorely dissapointed at your lack of angst. I know you can do better...
ReplyDeleteHaha, yes, the lack of angst is somewhat disappointing, I know. First it's a few bouts of indecision, then maybe a break down, and the next thing you know your best friend is switching to Linux! What is this world coming to? =P
ReplyDeleteWe should talk more, most definetly, specially bout stuff like that.