Friday, February 19, 2010

Keeping the Fun Going

So last night was pretty much the most fun I've had at my college so far (yes, my campus is really dull). I got an idea from my suite-mate and decided to make up a fake NJIT letter addressed to a room down the hall. It threatened them with expulsion, fines, etc if they did not dispose of the raccoon they were harboring in their dorm. I made sure the letter matched all other NJIT letters, down to every last detail. When the guys came back to their dorm, sounds of surprise, frustration and utter confusion ensued. Soon a group of 5 people surrounded the door, reading and re-reading the letter.

"What the fuck?! Are they serious? A raccoon?" "Dude, expulsion? What the hell? Is this legit??!" "Yeah! It's legit, fuckin' look at the letter, it's fuckin' from NJIT."

So after about 10-15 minutes of this, I decided it would be wise to save them from actually contacting NJIT Reslife (considering one guy was already on the phone). I walked down the hall with a brown back and broom and politely asked, "So I heard you guys have a raccoon problem." Haha, everyone got a good laugh and I'm sure it'll be remembered, at least for a little while. Hey, you gotta do what you gotta do to keep yourself entertained at NJIT. Anyway, weekend is finally here and I'm off to do fun and interesting things.

1 comment:

  1. This is one of the most epic ideas I have heard of for a prank ever =D

    I'm keeping on your good side =P

    ReplyDelete