Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A picture of tomorrow!

So, it took me I don't know how many tries to type that title, as well as this sentence. My ability to type is somehow completely shot...In typing anything, I make at least.....5 mistakes I'd have to say. I don't want to know what is going on with my nerves in my arm to make me mistype everything. All I know, it is a bitch. A complete and utter bitch.

In other news, I'm just chilling and listening to Mia's radio show. You have to give it to the woman, she knows good music when she hears it. No, I'm not just saying that for fun or because I have to....

So, since the title of my post is a picture of tomorrow, I will give everyone a picture of my tomorrow through the normal person lens of how I see it. I will wake up around 10AM. I will drive to school around 1PM. I will arrive home around 5PM. I will go to work at 6:40PM. I will come home at 11:10PM. That is my tomorrow as it has been for the past few weeks because that is what I do with my Thursdays. It's just how I roll.

In response to good Sir Andrew's post, I don't watch the news because it is all bullshit and biased as fuck.

I guess that is all for now....I will update again around....midnight, I'd say.

No comments:

Post a Comment