So it's snowing out, very beautiful and the like. Wind and bare trees, gray sky and all that. Looks nice. I've been actually getting work done for a change, which is sort of a surprise to me, not that I'm lazy but it seems that I'm always doing work but never really getting anything done until the last minute. I procrastinate sometimes but honestly, there's just a lot to do.
It doesn't help that I want to do so much either. I want to learn two new languages (either French or Spanish and Chinese or Russian[maybe Polish?]) and I want to start a small business selling things on Ebay (possibly with Kavon and Frankie through Xor). I'm not sure what I'll be selling yet, depends on what there's a market for. Then there's classes and homework and deciding what I want to do for the rest of my life. Maybe filming something in the summer. Researching investing and Foreign Exchange. Visiting New York to see Graziella. Visiting Tortola to work on the Solar Chimney. Work in the summer. Working with Hamilton on a research project. Things are going to be very busy this Summer and this semester for that matter. Chances are I won't get some of the things done, but I'm going to try my best.
Hey, it keeps me occupied.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment